Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification for the posts of Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner having 69 vacancies on its official website tnpscexams.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 19-02-2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, the selection process of TNPSC Notification 2020 are given below.
TNPSC job vacancy Notification 2020 | Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner job Recruitment Details
TNPSC Notification 2020 announced for the vacancies of 69 Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner on its official website tnpscexams.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in freshers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 19-02-2020.
TNPSC Notification 2020 | Apply 69 Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner Posts @ tnpscexams.in
Organization/Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner
Educational Qualifications: Degree in Commerce / Diploma
No. of Vacancies: 69
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Official Website: tnpscexams.in
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner Jobs 2020
- Deputy Collector – 18
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) -19
- Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes) – 10
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies – 14
- Assistant Director of Rural Development – 7
- District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) – 1
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner Jobs 2020
Applicants must Pass Degree in Commerce& Law with Diploma in Taxation Laws/ Diploma/ PG Degree in Rural Service or Extension or Sociology from the recognized Organization/Board
Educational Qualifications for Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner Posts
To apply for Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner posts of TNPSC Recruitment 2020, the Applicant must Pass a Degree in Commerce / Diploma from the Recognized Board/University. For full details please read Official Notification mentioned in the below link.
Age Limit for TNPSC Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner Posts
Candidates’ age must be Minimum 21 Years to Maximum 32 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Pay Scale for TNPSC Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner Jobs
Selected candidates will get Level 22 Rs.56100/- to Rs.177500/- from the organization.
Selection Process of TNPSC Bharti 2020 – Deputy Collector, DSP, and Assistant Commissioner
Applicants who are applying for TNPSC recruitment will be selected as per performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Oral Test/ Interview.
Application Fee for Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner Posts
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- Preliminary Examination Fee – Rs.100/-
- Main Written Examination Fee – Rs.200/-
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of TNPSC Recruitment i.e, tnpscexams.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further use.
Important Dates for TNPSC Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner Posts 2020
Starting Date of Application: 20-01-2020
Closing Date of Application: 19-02-2020
Important Links for TNPSC 69 Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here