South Western Railway(SWR RRC Hubli) has released SWR RRC Hubli Recruitment Notification-2018 for the post of 963 vacancies for the posts of Apprentice. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., swr.indianrailways.gov.in and freshers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Karnataka Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 16.01.2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
SWR RRC Hubli Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 963 Apprentice Posts
SWR RRC Hubli Notification-2018 has released on its official website swr.indianrailways.gov.in. the last date to submit the application is 16.01.2019. All the Eligible Candidates may Apply Online before the last date and the remaining complete details for the recruitment are given below.
SWR RRC Hubli Recruitment 2018 | 963 Apprentice Posts Apply Online @ swr.indianrailways.gov.in
|Name of The Organization||South Western Railway (SWR RRC Hubli)|
|Employment Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||963|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date to Apply||16.01.2019|
Vacancy Details of SWR RRC Hubli Jobs 2018
total: 963 Posts
Hubballi Division: 176
- Fitter: 151
- Welder: 05
- Electrician: 76
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioner Mechanic: 16
- Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA): 39
Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi: 280
- Fitter: 90
- Turner: 09
- Machinist: 07
- Welder: 27
- Electrician: 20
- Painter: 12
- Carpenter: 11
Bengaluru Division: 117
- Fitter(Diesel Loco Shed) : 37
- Electrician (Diesel Loco Shed): 17
- Electrician General: 79
- Fitter(Carriage & Wagon): 117
- Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA): 10
- Welder: 10
- Fitter: 10
Mysuru Division: 43
- Fitter: 60
- Welder: 02
- Electrician: 43
- Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA): 70
- Stenographer: 2
- Central Workshop, Mysuru
- Fitter: 18
- Turner: 04
- Mechanist: 05
- Welder: 06
- Electrician: 04
- Painter: 03
- Programming and System Administration Assistant(PASAA): 03
SWR RRC Hubli Recruitment 2018- 19 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Apprentice posts
Educational Qualifications for Apprentice Posts
To apply for Apprentice posts of SWR RRC Hubli Recruitment 2018, Applicant must Pass 10th class / ITI from the Recognized Board/University. For full details please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Age Limit for SWR RRC Hubli Apprentice Posts
Minimum Age: 18 Years, Maximum Age: 24 Years. For full details of category wise age relaxations, please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Selected candidates of SWR RRC Hubli recruitment will get a Salary As Per rules as per Govt. norms.
Applicants who are applying for SWR RRC Hubli recruitment will be selected as per performance in Interview.
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: No Fees
How to Apply for SWR RRC Hubli Recruitment 2018
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of SWR RRC Hubli Recruitment i.e, swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Important Dates for SWR RRC Hubli Posts 2018
Starting Date of Application: 17.12.2018
Closing Date of Application: 16.01.2019
Important Links for Apprentice Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here