Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB ) Notification 2018- 19 | 4000 Ticket Collector (TC) and Guard Vacancies
RRB Recruitment 2018: Indian Railway Recruitment Board invites applications for the posts of Ticket Collector (TC) and Guard of 4000 vacancies on its official website www.indianrailways.gov.in. The details of RRB Recruitment 2018 are available at freshers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., Update Soon. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details of RRB Ticket Collector (TC)Recruitment 2018 are as follows..
RRB Ticket Collector (TC) and Guard Recruitment 2018 – 4000 Posts Apply Now @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
Indian Railway Recruitment Board has released notification for the recruitment of 4000 Ticket Collector (TC) and Guard vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 12-03-2018 to Update Soon. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply of RRB Recruitment 2018 are given below
Organization/Company Name: Indian Railway Recruitment Board
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Ticket Collector (TC) and Guard
Educational Qualifications: 12th Class
No. of Vacancies: 4000
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Vacancy Details of RRB Ticket Collector (TC) and Guard Jobs 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB ) Ticket Collector (TC) and Guard Jobs 2018
RRB Recruitment 2018- 19 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Ticket Collector (TC) and Guard posts
Educational Qualifications for Indian Railway Recruitment Board Ticket Collector (TC) and Guard Vacancies
- Candidates should have completed Class 12th from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in Rail Transport and Management in Rail Transport Institution are also eligible to apply
Age Limit for RRB Ticket Collector (TC) and Guard Posts
- 18 to 25 Years
Pay Scale for RRB Jobs
- Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/-
Selection Process of RRB Bharti 2018 – Ticket Collector (TC) and Guard
- Computer Based Test
- Psychological Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Application Fee for Ticket Collector (TC) and Guard Posts
- Refer the official Notification
How to Apply for RRB Latest Recruitment 2018
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of RRB TC Recruitment i.e,www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Important Dates for RRB Ticket Collector (TC) and Guard Posts 2018
Date Of Advertisement : 21-02-2018
Starting Date of Application: 12-03-2018
Closing Date of Application: Update Soon
Important Links for RRB 4000 Ticket Collector (TC) and Guard Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here