Reserve Bank of India(RBI) has released RBI Recruitment Notification-2017 for the post of 526 vacancies for the posts of Office Attendant. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., www.rbi.org.in and freshers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the RBI Notification i.e., 07-12-2017.And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 – 526 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 07-12-2017)
Reserve Bank of India invites applications for the posts of Office Attendant of 526 vacancies on its official website www.rbi.org.in. The details of RBI Notification 2017 are available at freshers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 07-12-2017. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Organization/Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Office Attendant
Educational Qualifications: S.S.C./Matriculation
No. of Vacancies: 526
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Vacancy Details of RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2017
Total number of vacancies: 526 posts
Name of the Post: Office Assistant
- Ahmedabad: 39 posts
- Bengaluru: 58 posts
- Bhopal: 45 posts
- Chandigarh & Shimla$: 47 posts
- Chennai:10 posts
- Guwahati: 10 posts
- Hyderabad: 27 posts
- Jammu: 19 posts
- Lucknow: 13 posts
- Kolkata: 10 posts
- Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji & : 165 posts
- Nagpur: 09 posts
- New Delhi: 27 posts
- Thiruvananthapuram: 47 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Office Attendant Jobs 2017
RBI Recruitment 2017-18 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Office Attendant posts
Educational Qualifications for Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Vacancies
To apply for Office Attendant posts of RBI Recruitment 2017, following qualifications are required. For full details please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
- Candidates should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying (Refer Annex III). Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
Age Limit for RBI Office Attendant Posts
For full details of post wise age relaxations, please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
- Age limit of the applicants should be middle of 18 years and 25 years as on 01st November 2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules
Pay Scale for RBI Jobs
Selected candidates of RBI jobs have salary and benefits as per Govt. norms.
- Rs. 10940-23700/-
Selection Process of RBI 2017 – Office Attendant
Applicants who are applying for RBI recruitment will be selected as per below criteria.
- Candidates will be selected based on Online Test followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language) and Medical Fitness.
Application Fee for Office Attendant Posts
1. For SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges) Rs. 50/-,
2. For OBC/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges) Rs. 450/-
3. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of test fee and intimation charges.
How to Apply for RBI Latest Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official site www.rbi.org.in
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.
Important Dates for RBI Office Attendant Posts 2017
Starting Date of Application: 17.11.2017
Closing Date of Application: 07-12-2017
Important Links for RBI 526 Office Attendant Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here