Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) 2018: has released notification for the recruitment of 14 Assistant Town Planner vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 12th Nov 2018 to 28th Nov 2018. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
PPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 14 Assistant Town Planner Posts
A lot of vacancies are declared with the release of official notification of PPSC 2018. Currently, the Notification has been Released to select candidates for the post of 14 Assistant Town Planner posts. Let’s have a look at the detailed PPSC Vacancy 2018 for various posts on its Official Website: ppsc.gov.in and freshers99.com. Candidates must check the full details about the notification before applying Online …
|Name of The Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Employment Category||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Town Planner|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date to Apply||28th Nov 2018|
Vacancy Details of PPSC Jobs 2018
|Category Code||Post Name/ Category||No. of Posts|
|72/73||Ex-Serviceman/ LDESM, Punjab||02|
|75||Sports Persons, Punjab||01|
|77||Scheduled Castes Other, Punjab||02|
|81||Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab||02|
|82/83||Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikhs ESM/ LDESM, Punjab||01|
PPSC Recruitment 2018- 19 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Assistant Town Planner posts
Educational Qualifications for Assistant Town Planner Posts
To apply for Assistant Town Planner posts of PPSC Recruitment 2018, Applicant must Pass Master Degree, Punjabi of Matric from the Recognized Board/University. For full details please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Age Limit for PPSC Assistant Town Planner Posts
Minimum Age: 18 years, Maximum Age: 37 years. For full details of category wise age relaxations, please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Selected candidates of PPSC recruitment will get a Salary Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- as per Govt. norms.
Applicants who are applying for PPSC recruitment will be selected as per performance in Written Exam, Interview, Certificates Verification.
- SC/ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only: Rs.1,125/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only: Rs.500/-
- All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab): Rs.3,000/-
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab State only: Rs.1,750/-
How to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2018
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of PPSC Recruitment i.e, ppsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Important Dates for PPSC Posts 2018
Starting Date of Application: 12th Nov 2018
Closing Date of Application: 28th Nov 2018
Important Links for Assistant Town Planner Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here