Northern Railway invites applications for the posts of Ministerial & Stenographer of 153 vacancies on its official website www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in . The details of Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 are available at freshers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Offline before last date of the Notification i.e., 05-03-2018. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details of Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 are as follows..
Northern Railway Ministerial & Stenographer Recruitment 2018 – 153 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 05-03-2018)
Northern Railway has released notification for the recruitment of 153 Ministerial & Stenographer vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Offline from 09-02-2018 to 05-03-2018. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply of Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 are given below
Organization/Company Name: Northern Railway
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Ministerial & Stenographer
No. of Vacancies: 153
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Stenographer Jobs 2018
- Ministerial: 131 Posts
- Stenographers: 22 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Ministerial Posts 2018
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018- 19 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Ministerial & Stenographer posts
Educational Qualifications for Northern Railway Vacancies
To apply for Ministerial & Stenographer posts of Northern Railway Recruitment 2018, following qualifications are required. For full details please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Age Limit for Northern Railway Ministerial & Stenographer Posts
- Should Not Exceed 64 Years
Pay Scale for Northern Railway Jobs
Selected candidates of Northern Railway jobs have salary and benefits as per Govt. norms.
Selection Process of Northern Railway Bharti 2018 – Ministerial & Stenographer
- Written Examination
Application Fee for Ministerial & Stenographer Posts
- Refer the Official Notification
How to Apply for Northern Railway Latest Recruitment 2018
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Northern railway Recruitment i.e,www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with all relevant certificates to the below address
- The envelope must be superscribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”
Important Dates for Northern Railway Posts 2018
Starting Date of Application: 09-02-2018
Closing Date of Application: 05-03-2018
Important Links for Northern Railway 153 Ministerial & Stenographer Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here