National Games Secretariat Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 21 Project Officer on its official website tsag.org. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in freshers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 23.11.2018.
National Games Secretariat job vacancy Notification 2018- 19 | Project Officer job Recruitment Details
National Games Secretariat Notification 2018 for Recruiting 21 vacancies of Project Officer has been released. All qualified, as well as Interested prospects can Apply Online. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for National Games Secretariat Recruitment 2018- 19 Project Officer Exam shown in this article is pointed out below.
|Name of The Organization||National Games Secretariat|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Project Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||21|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date to Apply||23.11.2018|
Vacancy Details of National Games Secretariat Jobs 2018
1. Project Officer (Accreditation) – 01
2. Project Officer (Transport Operations) – 01
3. Project Officer (Public Relations) – 01
4. Project Officer (Marketing and Sponsorship) – 01
5. Project Officer (Volunteer Management) – 01
6. Assistant Project Officer (Sports Competition) – 06
7. Assistant Project Officer (Catering Management) – 01
8. Assistant Project Officer (Sports Procurement) – 02
9. Assistant Project Officer (Financial Management) – 01
10. Administrative Executive (Financial Management) – 01
11. Administrative Executive (Stadium and City Branding) – 01
12. Assistant Project Officer (Accommodation Management) – 01
13. Assistant Project Officer (Volunteer Management) – 02
14. Administrative Executive (Office Administration) – 01
National Games Secretariat Recruitment 2018- 19 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Project Officer posts
Educational Qualifications for Project Officer Posts
To apply for Project Officer posts of National Games Secretariat Recruitment 2018, Applicant must Pass Graduation Degree/ Graduation in Public Relations/ Media Communication / Post Graduation in Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications/ MBA/ M.Sc in sports management from the Recognized Board/University. For full details please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Age Limit for National Games Secretariat Project Officer Posts
As Per Rules. For full details of category wise age relaxations, please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Selected candidates of National Games Secretariat recruitment will get a Salary Rs. 44,000/- (Post 1-5), Rs. 37,000/- (Post 6-9,12,13), Rs. 27,000/- (Post 10,11,14) as per Govt. norms.
Applicants who are applying for National Games Secretariat recruitment will be selected as per performance in Interview.
How to Apply for National Games Secretariat Recruitment 2018
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of National Games Secretariat Recruitment i.e, tsag.org
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Important Dates for National Games Secretariat Posts 2018
Starting Date of Application: 15.11.2018
Closing Date of Application: 23.11.2018
Important Links for Project Officer Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here