Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2018: Deendayal Port Trust (Kandla Port Trust) is inviting Online Application forms for all eligible candidates to fill up 225 Apprentice Vacancies. The Direct link of the official Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Notification has provided for the candidates i.e., deendayalport.gov.in. Check freshers99.com also for the Complete Information about the Notification. Remaining details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process are given below.
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 225 Apprentice Posts
Deendayal Port Trust has released notification for the recruitment of 225 Apprentice vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 25th Oct 2018 to 26th Nov 2018. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – 225 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 26th Nov 2018)
Organization/Company Name: Deendayal Port Trust
Employment Category: Gujarat Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Educational Qualifications: ITI / Diploma / B.E / B.Tech or equivalent
No. of Vacancies: 225
Job Location: Gujarat
Official Website: deendayalport.gov.in
Vacancy Details of Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Jobs 2018
Deendayal Port Trust – Post wise vacancies: 225 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 15 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 15 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 15 Posts
- Information Technology – 5 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 10 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 10 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 10 Posts
- Electronics – 10 Posts
- Fitter – 15 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 10 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 25 Posts
- Electrician – 20 Posts
- Computer Operator and Administration Assistant/Programming and System Administration – 25 Posts
- Wireman – 15 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 10 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Jobs 2018
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2018- 19 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Apprentice posts
Educational Qualifications for Apprentice Posts
Graduate Apprentices: B.E./B.Tech in relevant disciplines. The relevant disciplines are Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics /Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Technician Apprentices: Diploma in relevant disciplines. The relevant disciplines are Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology.
Trade Apprentices: ITI in relevant Trades. The relevant trades are Fitter, Draughtsman (Civil), Mechanic Diesel, Electrician, COPA, PASAA, Wireman, Turner, Welder, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic Trade.
Age Limit for Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Posts
Minimum Age: 18 years, Maximum Age: 28 Years. For full details of category wise age relaxations, please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Pay Scale for Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Jobs
- Apprenticeship for Degree Engineering: Rs. 10,476/-
- Apprenticeship for Diploma Engineering: Rs. 7,313/-
- Trade apprenticeship: Rs.10,500 – Rs.11,700/-
Selection Process of Kandla Port Trust Bharti 2018 – Apprentice
Applicants who are applying for Kandla Port Trust recruitment will be selected as per performance in Merit.
Application Fee for Apprentice Posts
Refer To Official notification
How to Apply for Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2018
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Kandla Port Trust Recruitment i.e, deendayalport.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Important Dates for Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Posts 2018
Starting Date of Application: 25th Oct 2018
Closing Date of Application: 26th Nov 2018
Important Links for Kandla Port Trust 225 Apprentice Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here