Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) has released Notification for the posts of Graduate Engineers having 12 vacancies on its official website iocl.com. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 10.02.2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, the selection process of IOCL Notification 2018- 19 are given below.
IOCL job vacancy Notification 2018- 19 | Graduate Engineers job Recruitment Details
IOCL Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 12 Graduate Engineers on its official website iocl.com. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in freshers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 10.02.2019.
IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 12 Graduate Engineers Posts
Organization/Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Graduate Engineers
Educational Qualifications: Engineering
No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: iocl.com
Vacancy Details of IOCL Graduate Engineers Jobs 2018
|Name of Post||
No. of Post
|2||Post Graduate Engineers|
|3||Post Graduates in Chemistry|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Graduate Engineers Jobs 2018
IOCL Recruitment 2018- 19 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Graduate Engineers posts
Educational Qualifications for Graduate Engineers Posts
- Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/Oil/Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation engineering etc.)
Computer Science & Information Technology (including Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology Engineering but excluding Information & Communications Technology etc).
Post Graduate Engineers:
- Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering including Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical and Petroleum Refinery Engineering/ Refining and Petrochemicals Engineering/ Petroleum Science & Technology/ Chemical Process Design/ Process Design Engineering/ Computer Aided Process & Equipment Engineering but excluding Catalyst/ Catalysis/ Plastic Engineering/ Bio-Medical / Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/ Ceramics Engineering And Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering including Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical and Petroleum Refinery Engineering/ Refining and Petrochemicals Engineering but excluding Plastic Engineering/ Biomedical / Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Techno
Post Graduates in Chemistry:
- M.Sc in Chemistry (full-time regular course only) will be considered for recruitment as Assistant Officer (Quality Control) in the Marketing Division. M.Sc in Chemistry will mean M.Sc or equivalent degree either in Inorganic/ Organic/ Analytical/ Physical/Applied Chemistry. Candidates from other branches of Chemistry viz Bio-Chemistry/ Geo-Chemistry etc. will not be considered as eligible.
Age Limit for IOCL Graduate Engineers Posts
Name of Post
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|(For Post 1 – 26 Years)
(For Post 2 – 28 Years)
(For Post 3 – 30 Years)
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IOCL official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale for IOCL Graduate Engineers Jobs
- Graduate Engineers: Rs. 60,000/-
- Post Graduate Engineers: Rs. 60,000/-
- Post Graduates in Chemistry: Rs. 50,000/-
Selection Process of IOCL Bharti 2018 – Graduate Engineers
Applicants who are applying for IOCL recruitment will be selected as per performance in GATE-2019 Interview.
Application Fee for Graduate Engineers Posts
Refer to Official Notification
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of IOCL Recruitment i.e, iocl.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Important Dates for IOCL Graduate Engineers Posts 2018
Starting Date of Application: 04.01.2019
Closing Date of Application: 10.02.2019
Important Links for IOCL 12 Graduate Engineers Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here