Indian Navy invites applications for the posts of Chef, Hygienist & Steward of various vacancies on its official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The details of Indian Navy Notification 2017 are available at freshers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Indian Navy Notification i.e., 17-12-2017. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details of Indian Navy Notification are as follows. Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has released Notification for the posts of Chef, Hygienist & Steward having various vacancies on its official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date of Indian Navy Notification i.e., 17-12-2017. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, the selection process of Indian Navy Notification 2017-18 are given below.
Indian Navy has released notification for the recruitment of various Chef, Hygienist & Steward vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 04-12-2017 to 17-12-2017. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply for Indian Navy Notification 2017 are given below A lot of vacancies are declared with the release of official notification of Indian Navy 2017. Currently, the Notification has been Released to select candidates for the post of various Chef, Hygienist & Steward posts. Letâ€™s have a look at the detailed Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 for various posts on its Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and freshers99.com. Candidates must check the full details about the notification before applying Online …
Organization/Company Name: Indian Navy
Employment Category: central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Chef, Hygienist & Steward
Educational Qualifications: Matriculation
No. of Vacancies: various
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Total No.of Posts: Various
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017-18 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Chef, Hygienist & Steward posts
To apply for Chef, Hygienist & Steward posts of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, following qualifications are required. For full details please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
- 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
For full details of post wise age relaxations, please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
- Candidates should be born on 01 Oct 1997 to 30 Sep 2001
Selected candidates for Indian Navy jobs have salary and benefits as per Govt. norms.
- Initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. After Training Completed, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/-per month plus DA (as applicable).
Applicants who are applying for Indian Navy recruitment will be selected as per below criteria.
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Standards
Application Fee for Chef, Hygienist & Steward Posts
- Refer the Official Notification.
- Log on to Indian Navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee.
- Complete the Indian Navy Application Form with the essential data.
- Submit the Application form.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 application form
Starting Date of Application: 04-12-2017
Closing Date of Application: 17-12-2017
Indian Navy Official Notification: Click Here
Indian Navy Apply Online Link: Click Here