Indian Army Havildar Exam Pattern Syllabus 2018 – Download PDF
Join Indian Army Havildar Syllabus 2018 & Test pattern are Available now. Get Indian Army Havildar Exam Syllabus &Exam Pattern from below Candidates who are applied for Indian Army Havildar Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Join Indian Army. Candidates who had applied for Join Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2018 can check the latest Syllabus from this article which is officially released by Indian Army Havildar. Here is a good news for the aspirants who are searching for Havildar Exam Syllabus 2018. In the below section contenders will get subject wise Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. So with the reference given Havildar Syllabus, all the applicants must start their preparation because there is an enormous competition for Indian Army Havildar Jobs.
Indian Army Havildar Exam Syllabus | Model Question Papers PDF
Join Indian Army Havildar Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern for Aptitude Test had given here. Applied Candidates of Department of Havildar Recruitment can have a look at this article to get and download the Latest Required Indian Army Havildar Exam Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. Here regularly we are updating all Latest Government Jobs Exam Syllabus PDF along Exam Pattern. Before going to attend for you should know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Join Indian Army Havildar Aptitude Test.
Indian Army Havildar Exam Pattern 2018
The applicants of Join Indian Army Havildar Recruitment can check the Havildar Exam Pattern which had given on this page. Schedule your Exam Preparation with the Topics Wise Join Indian Army Havildar Syllabus 2018 provided in the below sections.
|Paper||Total Marks||Total Questions||Marks per Question||Negative Marks|
|Paper 1 – mathematics||40/100||50||02||-0.5|
|Papers- 2-Physics & Chemistry||40/100||50||02||-0.5|
Indian Army Havildar Syllabus 2018
Indian Army Havildar Syllabus 2018 For Mathematics
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Partial fractions.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Addition of Vectors.
- The product of Vectors.
- The Straight Line.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Complex Numbers.
- The system of circles.
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
- Transformation of Axes.
- A pair of Straight Lines.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Theory of Equations.
- Definite Integrals.
- Properties of Triangles.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- Differential equations.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Limits and Continuity.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
Indian Army Havildar Syllabus 2018 for Physics
- Wave optics.
- Physical world.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Laws of motion.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Units and measurements.
- Kinetic theory.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Motion in a plane.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Current electricity.
- Alternating current.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems.
Indian Army Havildar Syllabus 2018 For Chemistry
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Atomic structure.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- The s – block elements.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Surface chemistry.
- Solid state.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Organic compounds containing c, hand o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.