Indian Institute of Technology has announced recruitment Notification for 19 vacancies of Medical Officer, LIA posts. The last date for IIT Delhi 2018 notification is 10.12.2018. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online on its official website i.e., iitd.ac.in. And the other details of this notification like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and much more are given below and Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are Eligible to Apply these posts or not.
IIT Delhi Notification 2018 | Apply 19 Medical Officer, LIA Posts @ iitd.ac.in
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) is inviting Online Application forms for all eligible candidates to fill up 19 Medical Officer, LIA Vacancies. The Direct link of the official IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 Notification has provided for the candidates i.e., iitd.ac.in. Check freshers99.com also for the Complete Information about the Notification. Remaining details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process are given below.
|Name of The Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)|
|Employment Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer, LIA|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date to Apply||10.12.2018|
Vacancy Details of IIT Delhi Jobs 2018
Name of the Posts
|No. of vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||1|
|Junior Superintendent (Publication)||1|
|Library Information Assistant||8|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant (Management Studies)||1|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||5|
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018- 19 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Medical Officer, LIA posts
Educational Qualifications for Medical Officer, LIA Posts
Name of the Posts
M.D. or M.S. in an appropriate branch of Medicine. OR
Postgraduate Diploma in an appropriate branch of Medicine plus at least 01 year experience in a recognized hospital. OR
M.B.B.S. including completion of compulsory rotatory internship followed by at least 03 years of experience
A Master degree or its equivalent with at least 55 % marks or its equivalent Grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations.
Experience: (i) At least 05 years relevant administrative experience in supervisory capacity in a Govt. office/university/ technological institution or an organization of repute which may include activities related to examinations, academics, establishment, general administration, R&D, student affairs, Finance /Audit & Accounts, Estate Management etc. in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/4800 or equivalent. (ii) Experience in handling computerized administration / financial matters.
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||
Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Engineering (Civil Engineering) with at least 55% marks plus 02 years of relevant experience.
|Junior Superintendent (Publication)||
1. Master Degree in any discipline preferably in Science with at least 55% marks with PG Diploma in Journalism and having 01 year experience
2. Experience in Proof-reading / Editing in a reputed organisation. Should have knowledge of all aspects of production of journals / books / periodicals.
3. Should have good command over English and Hindi language.
|Library Information Assistant||
1. M.Lib.Sc. / MLISc or equivalent with at least 55% marks.
2. At least 01 years working experience in a reputed library.
|Junior Laboratory Assistant (Management Studies)||
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Science or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks
2. Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications like M.S Word, Excel, Powerpoint or equivalent is a must.
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||
1. B.Com or equivalent qualification with at least 55% marks.
2. Proficiency in Accounting Software like Tally, Pay Roll Accounting, e-TDS etc.
3. Proficiency in typing in English / Hindi on computer and also in the use of a variety of computer office applications like M.S Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must.
Age Limit for IIT Delhi Medical Officer, LIA Posts
Maximum Age: 40 Years. For full details of category wise age relaxations, please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Medical Officer||₹56100-177500 Level 10 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Registrar||₹56100-177500 Level 10 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||₹35400-112400 Level 6 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Junior Superintendent (Publication)||₹35400-112400 Level 6 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Library Information Assistant||₹29200-92300 Level 5 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant (Management Studies)||₹21700-69100 Level 3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||₹21700-69100 Level 3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
Applicants who are applying for IIT Delhi recruitment will be selected as per performance in Written & Trade Test/ Computer Test/ Interview Read more: https://www.9curry.com/notices/4cfb51.
|Medical Officer & Assistant Registrar (Gen/ OBC)||₹500|
|For all other posts (Gen/ OBC)||₹200|
|SC/ST, PwD category & Woman Candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of IIT Delhi Recruitment i.e, iitd.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Important Dates for IIT Delhi Posts 2018
Starting Date of Application: 17.11.2018
Closing Date of Application: 10.12.2018
Important Links for Medical Officer, LIA Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here