BHEL Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 94 Apprentices on its official website bheltry.co.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in freshers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 22.12.2018.
BHEL job vacancy Notification 2018- 19 | Apprentices job Recruitment Details
BHEL Notification 2018 for Recruiting 94 vacancies of Apprentices has been released. All qualified, as well as Interested prospects can Apply Online. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2018- 19 Apprentices Exam shown in this article is pointed out below.
|Name of The Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Employment Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices|
|No. of Vacancies||94|
|Job Location||Thirumayam, Pudukkottai|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date to Apply||22.12.2018|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Jobs 2018
Total: 94 Posts
Technician Apprentice (Diploma): 48 Posts
- Mechanical: 31
- Electrical: 06
- Electronics: 08
- Civil: 03
Graduate Apprentice: 46 Posts
- Mechanical: 22
- Production: 03
- Mechatronics: 02
- Industrial: 01
- Electrical: 03
- Electronics: 02
- Civil: 03
- Computer Science / IT: 10
BHEL Recruitment 2018- 19 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Apprentices posts
Educational Qualifications for Apprentices Posts
To apply for Apprentices posts of BHEL Recruitment 2018, Applicant must Pass Diploma in Engineering / Degree in Engineering or Technology from the Recognized Board/University. For full details please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Age Limit for BHEL Apprentices Posts
Minimum Age: 18 Years, Maximum Age: 27 Years. For full details of category wise age relaxations, please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Selected candidates of BHEL recruitment will get a Salary Technician Apprentice: Rs. 4,000 – Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 6,000 /- per month as per Govt. norms.
Applicants who are applying for BHEL recruitment will be selected as per performance in Merit List, Certificate Verification.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2018
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of BHEL Recruitment i.e, bheltry.co.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Important Dates for BHEL Posts 2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22.12.2018
- Publication Of Short Listed Candidates List : 01.01.2019
- Expected Certificate Verification Starts From: 05.01.2019
- Publication Of Final Selection List: 07.01.2019
- Joining Date: 10.01.2019
Important Links for Apprentices Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here