All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur 2018: invites applications for the posts of Senior Resident of 101 vacancies on its official website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The details of AIIMS Jodhpur Notification 2018 are available at freshers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 18.12.2018. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
AIIMS Jodhpur job vacancy Notification 2018- 19 | Senior Resident job Recruitment Details
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur ) has released Notification for the posts of Senior Resident having 101 vacancies on its official website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 18.12.2018. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of AIIMS Jodhpur Notification 2018- 19 are given below.
|Name of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur )|
|Employment Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||101|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date to Apply||18.12.2018|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2018
Total Senior Residents: 101 Posts
- Anaesthesiology and Critical Care – 04
- Anatomy – 02
- Biochemistry – 02
- Burns & Plastic Surgery – 02
- Cardiology – 01
- Cardiothoracic Surgery – 04
- Community Medicine and Family Medicine – 02
- Dentistry (Pedodontics) – 01
- Dentistry (Prosthodontics) – 01
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology – 02
- Endocrinology & Metabolism – 02
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology – 02
- Gastroenterology – 02
- General Medicine – 07
- General Surgery – 10
- Medical Oncology / Haematology – 04
- Microbiology – 01
- Neonatology – 02
- Nephrology – 02
- Neurology – 02
- Neurosurgery – 06
- Nuclear Medicine – 02
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 02
- Ophthalmology – 02
- Orthopaedics – 02
- Paediatric Surgery – 02
- Paediatrics – 04
- Pathology – 03
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – 02
- Physiology – 01
- Psychiatry – 01
- Radiotherapy – 02
- Surgical Gastroenterology – 02
- Surgical Oncology – 02
- Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank – 02
- Trauma & Emergency (Medical) – 05
- Trauma & Emergency (Surgical) – 02
- Urology – 04
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018- 19 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Senior Resident posts
Educational Qualifications for Senior Resident Posts
To apply for Senior Resident posts of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018, Applicant must Pass MBBS/BDS/M.Sc Degree (OR) MD/DNB/MS/MDS/Ph.D degree (OR) DM/M.Ch/DNB degree from the Recognized Board/University. For full details please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Age Limit for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Posts
Maximum Age: 37 years. For full details of category wise age relaxations, please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Selected candidates of AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment will get a Salary Rs. 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) as per Govt. norms.
Applicants who are applying for AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment will be selected as per performance in Written Exam, Interview.
- General/OBC category: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 800/-
- OPH Candidate: Nil
How to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment i.e, aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Important Dates for AIIMS Jodhpur Posts 2018
Starting Date of Application: 19.11.2018
Closing Date of Application: 18.12.2018
Important Links for Senior Resident Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here